Are you one of those who have the problem of GSvr.exe? And are you unsure whether or not the executable file is legal? Alright, we will address these issues in-depth in this article.
Many users are worried about the possibility of this process continuing to be unsafe and of destroying their system as they work continuously in the task manager with the intensive usage of other resources.
However, we cannot say certainly about the legitimacy of GSvr.exe. Therefore, we will be providing you with essential details that may help you in identifying if this file in your system is legitimate or a virus.
Let’s get started….
What is GSvr.exe?
GSvr.exe is a software application. This is a component that comes with the Energy Saver Advance B9.0316.1 program. This program is developed by GIGABYTE and this is a legitimate process that can be found running in Windows Task Manager. The normal size of this program is usually 16.9 MB.
Once you end the antivirus search and GSvr.exe is shown. Follow the guidelines below to figure out what to do when you encounter this harmful executable file.
GSvr.exe File Information
To confirm if GSvr.exe is a legitimate file or not, you must check the location of the file. The address of this executable file is C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver\essvr.exe.
You will find GSvr.exe here and not elsewhere. Launch the Task Manager for confirmation. Go to Display-> Pick Column and choose “Image Path Name” to attach a location column to Task Manager.
It may be advisable to look further into this method when there is an odd directory. Start the software and switch on “Test Legends” (this doesn’t include installation) under Options. Go to Screen-> Pick Columns, then include the column labelled “Authorized signer.”
If a process is identified as the “Authorized Signer,” the method should be looked at for a moment. Not all successful Windows procedures are tagged with an Authorized Signature. But none of those is harmful to your system.
Some important facts about GSvr.exe that you should know are the following:
- Publisher: GIGABYTE
- Location:C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver subfolder;
- Size: 16.9 MB in most operating systems.
- Full Path:C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver\essvr.exe
You must confirm the legitimacy of this executable file before you decide to delete or remove it from your computer. To do so, you can find this file in Windows Task Manager.
You may operate a security program there as well as a full analysis of your computer.
Best Practices For Resolving GSvr Issues
There are various approaches that you may try to resolve GSvr.exe. However, in this guide, we will tell you if you should remove or delete GSvr.exe. And how you can fix this issue.
Let’s first take a look at if you should remove or delete it, as this approach can also help you to resolve this issue.
Delete or Remove?
It is important to note that you must confirm the legitimacy of GSvr.exe before you decide to delete this executable program. Because the efficiency of any associated programs using that program can be affected.
Keep applications and utilities up to date in order to avoid potential file issues. Computer issues are more likely to be associated with control drivers and device updates. And the probability of issues of this kind is minimal or no.
8 percent of people uninstall this file so that it is not dangerous, according to numerous online surveys. But the reliability of this executable file needs to be checked to see if it is secure or a virus.
This approach may help you eliminate this problem from your system and if it is not useful then you may try another approach that we have mentioned below:
- One solution to prevent issues with Energy Saver Advance B9.0316.1 is to have a secure and virus-free system. It guarantees the virus scans are completed, the Cleanmgr and SFC / Scannow which cleaned the hard drive. With MSConfig, you do not need to uninstall applications anymore, and you can upgrade Windows instantly. You should use MSConfig. You Should not neglect backup or at least routinely remember recovery points.
- You may try to recall what you did or the last thing you installed in your system before the issue you are facing turns into a bigger problem. Using the command “resmon” to classify the issue processes. You can also attempt to fix the installation, or in case of Windows 8, you can execute the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth command in case of critical problems, instead of reinstalling Windows. This enables the operating system to be fixed without missing any data.
- The process of GSvr.exe on your computer may be tested using the following methods. Within the Safety Task Manager, all existing Windows operations and synchronized hidden procedures such as a browser and a keyboard are presented. A single risk report shows that spyware, malware and Trojan horses may be possible. This antivirus software detects and deletes on the hard drive spyware, adware, trojans and viruses.
Reinstall Or Download GSvr.exe
If the above approaches have not helped you then you may try this last solution. At this point, we would recommend you to reinstall GSvr.exe in your system, rather than downloading it from the internet.
You should reinstall the genuine program Malwarebytes’s anti-malware has partnered with. Downloading these executable files is not recommended as they may bring several viruses with it that are impossible for you to recognize.
These viruses disguised themselves as executable files, that’s why it is not recommended. Therefore, the software should be reinstalled when you have the choices to download or reinstall.
Energy Saver Advance B9.0316.1 may be reinstalled with the original application.
- Windows ME
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2000
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
Common GSvr.exe Error Messages
You may face the following messages of GSvr.exe error in your PC.
- “GSvr.exe not found.”
- “GSvr.exe is not a valid Win32 application.”
- “Cannot find GSvr.exe.”
- “GSvr.exe Application Error.”
- “Error starting program: GSvr.exe.”
- “GSvr.exe is not running.”
- “Faulting Application Path: GSvr.exe.”
- “GSvr.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
- “GSvr.exe failed.”
These.exe error messages may appear during a program launch, throughout its software execution, during Energy Saver Advance B9.0316.1, during Windows initialization or shutdown.
Or even while you are downloading your Windows operating system. Having records of when and where the GSvr.exe error mistake happens is crucial in solving problems.
Through this article, our aim was to serve you with relevant and necessary GSvr.exe error information. As this program might not act like a suspicious file every time. Therefore, it was important for you to recognize this.
We have provided you with various approaches that will help you in eliminating this problem. And that’s all we have for you regarding What is GSvr.exe? Best Practices for Resolving GSvr Issues