PDF is an electronic document format that is popular in daily office and study. It works on any device and system, and the format doesn’t change from device to device. Accurate colors and formats in PDF files are guaranteed on any printer. PDF will faithfully reproduce every character, color, and image of the original. That is the reason why more and more e-books, product descriptions, company announcements, web materials, and e-mails begin to use PDF format files. However, it encapsulates all elements into one file so that it cannot be edited casually. If you want to edit a PDF, you need to depend on a professional PDF editor. In this article, I’ll show you how to crop a PDF for free with an effective and professional PDF processor – WorkinTool PDF Converter. Step-by-step tutorials are provided here.
Crop a PDF for Free with WorkinTool PDF Converter
There are a lot of PDF editors on the market, free and paid, online and offline, simple and multi-functional, etc. It is indeed difficult and time-consuming to find beneficial and free PDF editing software. When it comes to PDF editors you may be familiar with Adobe Acrobat, however, it is not a free tool, and its subscription fee is high. WorkinTool PDF Converter is what I’d like to recommend among numerous free PDF processors after testing dozens of free PDF tools. It can be said to be a perfect replacement for Acrobat, which contains almost all the PDF editing tools in Acrobat. It is suitable for the Windows system right now. With it, you can easily crop a PDF file as you like. Here are the key features of it that I have concluded after having a careful trial of it.
- 100% free with no limits on the usage times and no additional requirements for saving files
- Clear interface and simple operating steps
- Feasible to crop one page or crop all pages with one click
- Multiple editing tools are combined into one
- Output the cropped PDF file without losing the quality of the original file
- No ads through the operating process
How to Crop a PDF Page on Windows by WorkinTool PDF Converter
Now let’s see how to crop a PDF on Windows with WorkinTool PDF Converter. It can fulfill cropping one page in a PDF and trimming all PDF pages. Here are the detailed steps of cropping only one page in a PDF:
- Download this PDF Converter from the WorkinTool official website, then launch it.
- Click View & Edit> PDF Edit, then upload your PDF file by selecting from the folder or dragging it directly.
3. Choose the document editor tool and pick Document Crop. Pick the page you want to trim, then crop it as you like.
4. Click Download, then the cropped file will be saved to your PC directly. You can click Open File to check it.
Here is a result of cropping a PDF with WorkinTool PDF Converter. As you can see, the cropping process not only removes unnecessary parts of a PDF but also maintains the clarity of the original PDF file.
How to Crop all PDF Pages on Windows Using WorkinTool PDF Converter
Batch cropping is available in WorkinTool PDF Converter as well. That means you can crop all pages in a PDF file with only one click. This function is indeed user-friendly. Let’s have a look at how to crop all pages in a PDF step by step.
- Open WorkinTool PDF Converter, then choose PDF Edit and upload a PDF with multiple pages.
- Click Document Crop to pick the area to save. You need to make sure that the cropped area applies to every page. After adjustment, click Crop All Pages.
3. Check if all pages are cropped as you like. (If not, you can click Open to upload and trim it again). Then Click Download to get the cropped PDF file.
Note: In this way, you can cut off watermarks or page numbers on headers or footers in a PDF within seconds. Here is the result of cropping all pages with WorkinTool PDF Converter. The copyright logo on every page is removed quickly and easily.
Other Tools in WorkinTool PDF Converter
As I mentioned before, not only can WorkinTool PDF Converter crop a PDF within seconds, but also it combines multiple helpful PDF editing tools into one. Here is a brief introduction of its other functions that you can refer to.
- As a PDF converter
It can convert many other formats from/to PDF without losing file quality, such as converting PDF to/from Word, PPT, Excel, Image, etc.
- As a PDF editor
It can edit a PDF by adding text, highlighter, signature, line, image, and more elements. And you can save the edited PDF file without any request.
- Other helpful tools
In addition to converting and editing PDFs, it can also split and merge PDFs, protect and unlock a PDF, compress PDF files to a smaller size, rotate a PDF by degrees, remove and add PDF watermarks, etc.
This post mainly focuses on how to crop a PDF without Acrobat on Windows. WorkinTool PDF Converter that I recommend above is a truly powerful, effective, and free PDF editor that can save most of your precious time. If installing an extra program is a hassle for you, don’t worry, WorkinTool PDF Converter also provides its free online version to you. And the online tool that can crop a PDF will be updated very soon. You can have a trial of it at that time if you are looking for an online PDF trimmer.
However, the function of an online tool is simple, and a desktop PDF editor normally offers more options to you, so if you need to cope with PDF problems frequently, just download the WorkinTool PDF Converter right now.