The IP ( Internet Protocol) of your computer is, as the name suggests, a network address which gives the device identity.
Whether it’s a small network in a business, your home or a big network like the Internet of an intranet.
A special IP address is also used by all pages you use on this website.
It is very important to take care of your IP address as there are many devices which want to connect to yours.
Whether two computers are connected in a peer to peer model for sharing resources or for remotely accessing another device.
Furthermore, knowing that your IP address can be helpful if you have to fix devices on a network.
Here in this article, we have presented you the best alternatives that will help you find your IP address in the most convenient way,
The IP Address on Windows 10
There are many ways to find your IP address but we have chosen the easy and simple ways that are convenient to you as well,
- Select settings > network and internet and choose the appropriate internet connection whether wifi or ethernet etc
- Then select the icon of the related device which you choose to connect.
- Come down and you will find your IPV4 address information in the properties section.
- You may find your wifi address a bit different to this but don’t worry. You need to access settings again, same as the first step but with advanced options and then scrolling down to properties.
IP Address With Help of Command Prompt
- Go to the start icon and choose settings
- Choose network and settings option over there
- To see the IP address of the connected device, choose ethernet at the left menu and select the connected network and with the help of this your IP address will appear next to IPV4
- You need to access settings again, same as the first step but with advanced options
Having said that, the guide to find your IP address came to an end. We hope that we were able to bring the best options for you as we tried our best.
Moreover, for any query, you can contact us as we truly value your feedback.