Today we are going to discuss all the information about the ipoint.exe and all its respective things.
It will contain every detail of this executable file and tell you whether it is a virus or not.
Want to know something interesting about this review?
In this whole review, you will be able to know the best and useful information about the ipoint.exe.
We will also organize proper details of the software that can help you remove these types of files easily and very fast.
They will also make sure the removal process does not create any other problems along its way.
So, let’s get started with the good stuff, shall we?
Without taking more of your valuable and important time we will head straight towards the best and informative collection of data.
You will be able to now each and every detail of the ipoint.exe and how it operates.
It also consists of different and resourceful ways to eliminate any kind of threat the ipoint.exe poses to your computer.
What is ipoint.exe?
Ipoint.exe stands for IntelliPoint and it is an executable file that is developed by the Microsoft Corporation.
The Microsoft corporation is an American multinational technology company that was founded in 1975.
It’s headquartered in Redmond, Washington. The Microsoft Corporation is well known for its windows ranges and Xbox ranges.
This company received Skype technologies for $8.5 billion in 2011 and Linkedin for $26.2 billion in 2016.
It is known as the world’s largest software maker for making the software like ipoint.exe. Now coming towards the location and the size of this executable file.
As far as the location of ipoint.exe is concerned, its location is C:\Windows\system32. It has many variants concerning its size.
But the most commonly used variants are 2.41 Mb and 2.11 Mb.
This is not a harmful file nor a virus or malware, rather it is a useful file that gives us an interface, with the help of which we can change the mouse settings.
Ipoint.exe runs in the background and helps the mouse.
There is a limited set of instructions in a standard mouse but with the help of high ipoint.exe, we can have many more features from the mouse.
This software was designed so that the users can have much better control over the computer through the mouse.
As mentioned before that it was developed and introduced by Microsoft IntelliPoint.
Now the Microsoft IntelliPoint contains a lineup of mice that are made by Microsoft.
The ipoint.exe file information:
This executable file can be pre-installed on your system or you can install it by yourself on your system.
This is not at all harmful or malicious. It runs smoothly and provides proper support to all the system programs in your operating systems perfectly.
This is not a Windows system file, it is digitally signed. We cannot see this program but it can monitor many applications.
It runs in the background and usually, it is completely harmless to any software running in the operating system.
As this file is not harmful so we must not delete such an executable file without a valid reason.
Deleting this can affect the performance of the associate programs which use this file.
This can work as a resourceful tool for many connected Softwares that are running in your operating system.
According to the various analysis, only 6% of the people delete this file so it means that it is not harmful.
It is an amazing thing because you do not need to worry about any malicious attack from the ipoint.exe.
The best way to diagnose these suspicious files is to have a full system analysis.
This file is not CPU intensive, but if too many programs are running then it can affect the performance of the computer.
The performance is not that much affected because it provides efficiency in many cases.
Malware Developing Possibility:
If there is any possibility that the ipoint.exe can be harmful you can easily remove it without any problem.
As it is an executable file it can easily be vulnerable to security breaches and other system problems.
The good thing is that it is highly containable and it does not compromise any other files that are linked to it.
This is why you can easily remove any point.exe files.
If there is a problem between the working capabilities of removing this file then you can also use different types of software to get rid of any problem from it.
Following are the advantages and disadvantages of this file:
- It gives us a higher level of control of the mouse.
- Very helpful for the gamers as they require high control of the mouse.
- It is not harmful to our system
- It is only useless if you are not using it.
Best Practices for Resolving ipoint Issues:
Now if you want to delete ipoint.exe from your computer, then you must follow two steps:
- If you want to delete or stop it for the time being, then you can simply go to the task manager and click on the End process to stop it.
- And if you want to delete it permanently, then open My Computers, and then go to the C drive or the drive in which your windows is installed. Then go to the Program Files and double-click on Microsoft IntelliPoint directory. There you will find ipoint.exe, right-click on it and select Delete. A dialog box will appear asking for permission to delete it. Click on Yes and you are done with permanently deleting it.
Now we will discuss the best practices to avoid ipoint.exe issues.
The most important requirement for avoiding these problems with ipoint.exe is to keep your computer clean and tidy.
By this, we mean that we must usually scan our computer for viruses and we must be cleaning our hard drive.
This can be done by using:
- cleanmgr and SFC/scannow.
- By uninstalling the programs which we no longer need.
- Looking for the auto start programs by using MSConfig.
- Automatic update: We must always remember to set the restore points or to perform the periodic backups.
- If you have experienced a problem then try to remember the last thing that you did or the last application or software which you have installed. This will help you tackle the situation accordingly.
- You can use the resmon command. This command helps you to identify your problem. Even if you are entangled with a serious problem, then you can better repair your installation rather then reinstalling the windows.
- You can use DISM.exe/online/Cleanup-image/Restorehealth command. This commands helps us to repair our operating system and it also keeps our data safe.
Some programs have been proven useful for analyzing the process of ipoint.exe on your computer.
These programs are powerful enough to handle all the problems that come in the way when you try to remove the ipoint.exe.
Here are some programs that can help you achieve this goal and provide you a better experience within your operating system.
These programs can help you resolve any issue hat ou might face because of the ipoint.exe.
This executable file is harmless but still, it is an executable file and can be converted into malware files to compromise your system’s integrity.
Wrapping It All Up!
I am sure that you will love every bit of content placed in this review.
Everything is detailed properly and allow the users to have a better understanding of ipoint.exe.
We will also help you in making sure you do not have any doubts after going through the article but if there is still something which is left unclear then there is no need to worry about it at all.
You can simply ask us anything which is bothering you and we will be glad to help you.