A lot of people have doubts and questions about the legitimacy of Dipawaymode.exe.
Due to its constant involvement in the task manager and the significant use of a large number of resources, some users are worried that this process may possibly prove malicious.
While the procedure might be legal, it does no harm to analyze the executable for suspicious information.
What Is Dipawaymode.exe?
Dipawaymode.exe is a software application. This is a component that comes with the ASUS system, but not an important file for any Windows Operating Systems.
AI Suite is a software package of tools to customize system performance. DipAwayMode.exe activates a tracking external event process that senses cursor movement or keystrokes.
So, you must read this article carefully to know if Dipawaymode.exe is a Trojan that needs removal or is a trusted file that belongs to the Windows Operating System.
Common Dipawaymode.exe Error Message
Although we did not find cases of maliciousness in DipAwayMode.exe, it is worth researching if the executable is valid.
In particular, if you notice that it uses many resources on an ongoing basis.
There are quite a few errors that you might face regarding Dipawaymode.exe. These errors are as follows:
- The kernelbase.dll based errors are one of the most common Dipawaymode.exe errors in Windows operating systems and in Asus computers in particular. Such errors have ultimately influenced other systems elements.
- Asus systems have had Dipawaymode.exe problems and ntoskernel.exe errors within a computer. This ended in death errors in bsod or blue screen.
- In gaming systems this Dipawaymode.exe crash is often documented when playing games and without warning that the error was created because of some bug in the file.
- The Dipawaymode.exe is an interface that manages performance-related functions within Asus systems and has been identified as creating multiple crash-based errors, such as EZUpdate and other Asus software, within specific sections.
- Another problem mentioned by some users here is that Dipawaymode.exe is not working when the device wakes up from sleep or hibernation. It will fail and crash the system, resulting in all future system work being destroyed. This error was also recorded during the games.
In all of these situations, changes in configuration inside the system may possibly cause or lead to these file crashes.
This is an important system file for Asus-based computers and is especially essential for gaming users. Moreover, you can receive these error in such form also;
- Dipawaymode.exe not found
- Dipawaymode.exe failed to load
- Dipawaymode.exe is missing
- Dipawaymode.exe has encountered a problem and this need to be close
- Dipawaymode.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
- DipAwayMode.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- Dipawaymode.exe. This program is not responding.
Functions Of Dipawaymode.exe
ASUS is the Chinese computer company producing all sorts of items from desktops, laptops and mobile phones, monitors, external storage devices and graphic cards.
Dipawaymode.exe is a built-in program in desktop systems and laptops produced by the company.
Dipawaymode.exe has been created to connect with Windows operations and provide system data.
You can find this program is here:
Dipawaymode.exe was found to make errors on numerous occasions. Search for the program on the locations we have mentioned above. In case, you don’t find this program on these locations that it can be malicious malware.
We would recommend you to activate a full system scan using a verified and worthy antimalware software when you encounter such a problem. Keep in mind that you must use a trustworthy antivirus or anti-malware software.
Since a fraud software would result in making your problem even worse and your system might be corrupted.
How to Fix Errors Related to Dipawaymode.exe?
Dipawaymode.exe is an executable file that you can commonly find on systems that are ASUS based.
A point to note is that viruses or malware sometimes hide it as a Dipawaymode.exe file.
In case, if the user finds this file in the(C:\Windows\System32) folder, then there is a high possibility that this might be suspicious malware that needs to be removed immediately.
When you suspect that Dipawaymode.exe is not working, then you should take the following measure to solve this problem.
- When you identify this error then you need to reinstall AI-suite on your system through a Driver’s CD.
- You can also choose the alternative option by updating the latest version of AI-suite in your system. You can download the latest software from asus.com
- Even if this is not giving you the desired results, then you can use the SYSTEM RESTORE option.
Follow the below-mentioned method to run System Restore on Windows Operating Systems ( 10/8/7/XP ).
- Go to the Start Button.
- Search System Restore and open it to launch a wizard.
- After that press NEXT, pick the backup date and then press NEXT.
- End up taking the next step and the device should be restored for the date you selected.
How to Disable Dipawaymode.exe?
You should use the following protocol to disable or uninstall Dipawaymode.exe for your Windows Operating System.
If you believe that this approach does not provide successful results and you have been confirmed that Dipawaymode.exe is causing issues to your system.
- Go to AI-Suite
- Open Settings window
- Then, undo radio button that shows Away Mode
This will help you in solving this problem. Although we have covered another aspect below which you can ignore if your problem is solved from the above method.
- Step# 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows key + R key together. In the open Box, type “appwiz.cpl”. Click OK to launch Programs and Features.
- Step# 2: Scroll down from the application list in Programs and Features and right-click AI Suite to pick uninstall. Follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall the AI suite from the system along with DipAwayMode.exe.
- Step# 3: Restart/Reboot your system once the program is removed from your system.
- Step #4: On the next run, visit the official Asus page at asus.com. Expand the function list and download the ASUS AI Suite III.
- Step# 5: After the download is done, activate the installer and follow the on-screen guidance to complete the ASUS AI Suite 3 installation.
With the following steps, you will be able to execute the disabling or reinstalling process easily. However, before you decide to go for this method.
You should be confirmed that DipAwayMode.exe is a malware and infecting your system’s performance.
Summing it up!
DipAwayMode.exe can sometimes behave as a problematic component in your system. It is, therefore, better to disable this executable file.
With this article, our motive was to serve you with all the basic and important information. Also, if you are not a computer geek then would suggest you go for the alternative option.
Which might be installing an antivirus or anti-malware software. Because without a considerable amount of skills and expertise in knowing computer options, manually dealing with this problem might not be a good idea.
You might delete other important files of your Windows Operating System that may corrupt or infect your system. A bit of friendly advice to you. We hoped that this article helped you to solve this issue.
If you have any suggestions, then do consider to mention them. Your comments are much appreciated and valued.