Imagine this: you downloaded a fun video that you wanted to watch and share with your friends and family. However, while you were in the process of transferring the file, you suddenly discover that the video you were looking forward to has been corrupted. You probably feel devastated, but before you go ahead and download the same video again, what if we tell you that there’s an easy way for you to repair the corrupted video file?
With only a few simple steps, Stellar Repair for Video can help you easily retrieve damaged video files, no matter how hopeless the situation may seem. Whether this is the first time you’ve heard about this software or if you’re looking to learn more about it, this in-depth online guide we’ve created should be able to provide everything you need to know about this all-in-one tool.
If you’re ready to dive in and experiment with what Stellar Repair for Video has to offer, feel free to download the software here. Now, without further ado, let’s go ahead and dive into the nitty-gritty. Keep reading until the end and you might even find a software license key.
Overview of Stellar Repair for Video
Whether you used a professional DSLR or your smartphone to take videos, Stellar Repair for Video will be able to fix your corrupted video files. The software isn’t only limited to videos you personally took, though, it can also repair videos you’ve downloaded from the internet.
No matter what kind of issue you’re experiencing with your videos – whether it simply doesn’t play, or the resolution is blurry when it shouldn’t be – you can rely on the software to fix it. Even video files that are heavily corrupted can still be saved, thanks to Stellar’s Advanced Repair feature. We’ll talk more about the software’s various features below, but for now, let’s dive into the requirements.
What Are the Requirements?
If you’re interested in downloading Stellar Repair for Video, you’ll be glad to know that the software is lightweight. As such, you don’t need a lot of disk space in order for you to download and run it. The minimum requirements are:
- 250 MB of free storage on your hard drive; and
- 2 GB RAM.
As for the operating system, you should be able to run the software perfectly well if you have a Windows 10/8/7/Visa/XP. The software is also multi-platform, so macOS users will be glad to know that they can also download and use Stellar Repair on their devices.
How to Install the Software
Even if you’re not a tech whiz, you shouldn’t have any trouble downloading and installing this tool onto your device. The process is simple and doesn’t require a lot of technical know-how. All you need to do is read and follow the usual software installation protocols, and you should be fine.
To start, you must download the software first from Stellar’s official website. The file is only 21 MB in size, so it should finish downloading in no time. From there, you can go ahead and start the installation process. Don’t forget to activate the software if you wish to gain access to all of its available features.
An Activation Key should be sent to you via email after purchasing the software on the site.
How to Repair Your Corrupted Videos With Stellar Repair for Video
Once you’ve successfully installed the software, you can go ahead and start using it. Stellar Repair for Video makes the entire video repairing process super simple. All you need to do is add in corrupted video files to the software and let it do its magic.
In this section, we’ll give you a simple step-by-step tutorial on how to use Stellar Repair for Video.
- Launch the software and add the corrupted files you wish to fix by clicking on the Add File button.
- If there are multiple files you want repaired, Stellar Repair for Video allows you to select several at the same time. All you need to do is click the Add button – this will allow you to select all the other files.
- Once all the files needed have been added in, tap the Repair button.
- Wait a few minutes for the repair process to finish. You’ll know it’s finished when you see a message that says, “Repair process completed.”
- You should also be able to see a Completed status on the dashboard itself. From there, click on Save Repaired Files.
If the video files aren’t highly corrupted, then saving the repaired files should be your last step. However, if the files are heavily damaged, you’ll see an error message saying that you’ll need to use Advance Repair.
How to Use Advance Repair
If your video files are severely corrupted, you shouldn’t lose hope yet. Stellar Repair for Video has a feature called Advanced Repair, and it’s still capable of repairing these files no matter how damaged they are.
- If your files are too corrupted, the Status should say Awaiting Action. Besides that, click on the button that says Advance Repair.
- A pop-up dialogue box should appear. Read the instructions and click on Next.
- To start the repair process, you’ll need to add a sample file to the software. To do so, tap on the Browse button and look for a sample video that has a similar format to the video that has been corrupted. For optimal results, the sample video should be shot from the same device as well.
- Tap on Repair after adding the sample video.
- Wait another couple of minutes for Stellar Repair to do its magic.
- Afterward, you should be able to save the fully repaired videos.
How Is the Software’s Performance?
Overall, we can say without a shadow of a doubt that Stellar Repair for Video is a fantastic video repair tool that does its job as expected. We’ve tested the software ourselves, adding in our corrupted video files and sample videos when requested. After the software was done processing everything, we were thrilled to see that all our corrupted files were repaired. It’s like magic!
Videos can contain precious memories, and it can be devastating to find out that one of them got corrupted. If this has happened to you, don’t fret – rest assured that Stellar Repair for Video will completely change the game.