Engaging in any type of activity should be preceded by a clear understanding of the work of the entire system of interaction within this area. Before you start trading, it is important to understand who the market participants are and what their powers are. A novice trader, full of enthusiasm and great plans, wants to immediately enter the market, download a trading platform  MetaTrader 5 and start forming his strategies. In order to be more effective in trading and get more profit without encountering gaps and stop losses, it is better to get acquainted with all the principles of the exchanges in advance.
Determine What Assets You Will Trade
When making investments, professionals often recommend diversifying risks and creating their investment portfolios from different assets. But don’t try to be great at everything at once. When you understand the principles of trading and learn how to make a profit, the number of traded assets can be safely increased. It is better to start with one definite asset in order to understand all the principles of trading it. When theoretical and technical analysis will be mastered more deeply, it will reflect on successful trading strategies. After that, the time to include another asset in your portfolio will come.
Types Of Exchanges for Different Assets
Depending on the selected asset, trading will take place on one of several types of exchanges:
● In the case of stocks, bonds, and derivatives, the trading is carried out on the stock exchange
● In the case of goods, this is a commodity exchange
● For trading fiat currencies choose the Forex market
● Cryptocurrencies are traded on centralized and decentralized crypto exchanges
Which Exchange Is the Most Popular
● A large number of market participants bring a large volume of trade. A market with a lot of trading volume is more predictable because it is subject to the law of large numbers and many other mathematical laws.
● The communication system is well established here. Therefore, Forex is available from anywhere on the planet at any time of the day. The trader does not need to visit any financial institutions to place and close orders.
● The ability to start trading with minimal capital. When a trader can feel confident in applying the chosen strategies, he can easily scale his profits by using the leverage provided by the broker.
● The opportunity to try your hand and work out the chosen strategies on a demo account. The MetaTrader 5 trading platform provides such opportunities. You can also use a cent account and a micro account, which allow you to calculate profits and master trading on small deposits.
● A large amount of liquidity due to the huge number of Forex market participants guarantee the fastest order execution. If you have placed an order to buy or sell, you will not have to wait long for a seller or a buyer.
Forex Exchange: Main Players
The main players in the Forex market are the largest financial organizations:
● transnational corporations
● big hedge funds
● leading banks
● investment companies
Smaller financial institutions are also participating in trading, but they don’t set the momentum. The same can be said about individual traders — despite the fact that they are becoming more active as the Internet develops, they make up only a small share of the Forex market: about 5% of the turnover of all funds in the market.
Access to the Forex exchange, as well as other exchanges, for individual traders is carried out through a broker. It is impossible to circumvent this rule, except to obtain all licenses for brokerage activities yourself. But this is a laborious and financially unjustified process.
How to Start Trading Forex
In order not to be swept away by the powerful dynamics of the market from the very beginning of activity in the Forex market, you need to use one of two effective approaches:
● Learn the basics of theoretical and technical analysis and try to apply the main principles of trading on a demo account. Then you can choose a cent account. If the profit turns out to be greater than the losses, you can move on to more serious orders on a standard account
● Without any basic knowledge, you can start earning with the help of copy trading. Its essence is that a novice trader automatically copies all the strategies of an experienced professional and receives profits from this. Copy-trading can bring passive income because you don’t need to do anything for this. But if you delve into and be interested in the details of the strategies that a professional implements, you will soon be able to try independent trading.
Adjust to the Best Time Trading on Forex
Profit from trading can be increased not only through the competent use of indicators or analytics but also by taking into account the trading time factor.<
Choose a Trading Session According to the Currency Pairs You Trade
Despite the fact that the Forex market operates around the clock, there are more and less profitable periods for trading. They depend on the inclusion of a particular trading session: Australian, Asia-Pacific, European or American. Choose the time at the intersection of the trading sessions of the currency pairs you trade.
Consider the Period of the Day When the Volatility of Currencies Is the Biggest
As a rule, the morning within a particular trading session gives the biggest volatility to currencies. At this time, news and press releases are published by the government and financial institutions that determine monetary policy. Therefore, jumps in the value of currencies are possible:</p>
● If volatility is important to the implementation of your strategy, adjust to this time
● If volatility gives losses for your strategies, avoid this period
If you have any questions while trading, do not hesitate to contact the broker for advice. Good brokers offer not only high-quality analytics but also a lot of educational materials. With them, you will feel much more confident in all your activities on Forex.